Today we pulled the boat out of the water on a trailer and to the shipyard. I borrowed my fathers car, a 4-wheel drive, so it was no problem at all to pull it up. It was a beautiful day, abit windy but after a while we managed to get the boat somewhat straight. We had to wait for a while before we were let in to get the trailer, and the wait even longer to pull the boat inside, since they didn’t want any cars in the way of the tractors pulling the bigger boats (and some small ones that could’ve been pulled by hand). When it was in its place on the shipyard we noticed that it’s abit back heavy, so we have to get some better struts to put under it. Finally, after a long day, we tied down the waterproof canvas over the boat and decided to call it a day and leave the cleaning to another day. I forgot to take pictures…